Content

New Hobby New Goal

Sunday, October 2, 2011
Today marks a new chapter in my life. I have decided to take on a new hobby and a new goal.

A new hobby as in running (leaning more towards long distance running). A new goal to participate in as many walks for a cause as possible and to train for a marathon, but before that to be able to accomplish a 5k run then a half marathon.

Ironically, I never liked walking and hated running. However, after preparing for Peru this summer by walking 4-8 miles a day for a duration of 5 weeks, I started to developed a liking for walking. Like a famous saying, "before you can run, you have to learn how to walk".

On Sunday, I was able to achieve 6 miles on the elliptical and 2 miles on the treadmill. I absolutely love my Nike Free Run V2 and it is all thanks to my friend, Buddy for letting me try his pair.



Via Flickr:
|Website| |Blog|

Let the training begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment