Content

[Day 2] - Of Marathon Training

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It started with a light drizzle then it just poured down. Contemplation ran across my mind. Maybe I can skip today and give myself a little break. After all, my legs were still recovering from yesterday. One day won't hurt. These thoughts about not running today began to arise in my mind.

Ironically as it may sounds. I love rainy days; however, I just hate getting wet. I do not know why though. Maybe it is the icky feeling of wet clothes and the smell it leaves behind that makes me dislike being wet. Then again, that is a whole different story.

During today's training exercise I felt more tired than yesterday. More exhaustion from my lungs than my legs. This is the result from sleep deprivation and for skipping breakfast and have an extremely small lunch. However, after doing the first set of running exercise my body began to acclimate.

What amazes today was when I pushed myself to hold in a 7 minute non-stop run and my body was able to handle it. Hopefully, I will be able to hold in a 10 minute non-stop run tomorrow.

Via Flickr:
|Website| |Blog|

Determination & Commitment

0 comments:

Post a Comment