Content

[Edison Reception]

Wednesday, May 11, 2011
[Edison Reception] 135 by Ai Ng
[Edison Reception] 135, a photo by Ai Ng on Flickr.
Back in mid to late April while checking my email inbox. I happen to stumble across a cc email of a sender whom I did not know. Out of curiosity I click on it.

It turns out the email was a recommendation for a photographer for an upcoming event. Seeing and reading this email brought a smile across my face. It feels nice being acknowledge for my previous work at UCI. 

This is my first time using an ultra-wide angle lens. It was rough in the beginning, but I pulled through near the end. Through this, it made me realize how attachment I am with prime lens than with zoom lens.

Unfortunately, I did not have time to use the Nikkor 17-35F2.8 for landscape after the event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment