Content

My first Photoshoot!

Sunday, February 21, 2010
So I had an opportunity to do a photo shoot today since I didn't have class. One of my friend volunteered to be my model :]. At first I was worried that my pictures were not going to turn out great and I did not have enough skills to do a photo shoot. Besides the weather was getting hot! and I was afraid that it would be a bad time to do a photo shoot.

In the end it was an amazing experienced for me as a photographer and for my friend who was modeling for me. I shot over 150+ photos in raw format and took over 2 hours (very unexpected! for both me and friend).

It was a great learning experienced. It made me more confident in myself and in my photography.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aisphotography/sets/72157623463854380/

0 comments:

Post a Comment