Content

A new beginning in strobing

Thursday, December 22, 2011

After taking a long break from running to allow my shins to fully recover. I have been drowning myself with books and studies and it sure paid off when finals came.

Despite, losing my stamina and endurance for long distance running. I have been doing the 9-9-9 workout routine from Men's Health. Man did it work because I saw results after doing 3 weeks of it.

Besides running and studying, I have been really MIA from photography. Occasionally I would shoot here and there, but not a full out photo-shoot these past few months. Since my SB-900 was getting replaced by the new SB-910 I was losing value. So I have decided to upgrade to a full studio strobe and see where it will take me. A new adventure begins to unravel for me.



Via Flickr:
|Website| |Blog|

Early Christmas Present. Hello AlienBee goodbye SB-900.

Missing in the photo is a Paul C Buff Octobox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment