Content

Recap of this week

Saturday, March 6, 2010
On Wednesday I used my favorite camcorder, the Sony Handycam HDD camcorder. Our speaker for that day was Dr. Henri Colt was addressing the topic of Religion and Medicine. His speech was moving and heart touching that is hard to describe. I believed he left something special behind.

On Thursday my 24-85mm came! After waiting for a week it finally came! However, I was unable to test it out until Friday. Despite all of that, I was unable to get over the fact that it was a telephoto lens and not a prime lens. Thus, it has such a low aperture and I have to boost up the ISO in order to shoot under low lighting scenarios.

The lens itself was bigger than I thought. It is heavy! and big!

On Friday I took my lens out for a test, but I could not get over the fact that it is not a prime lens and how low the aperture is. However, after extracting my pictures from my camera I was shock! The image was crisp and clear! Wow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment