Content

Flickr Mile Stone and Returning to Blogspot

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
www.flickr.com/aisphotography
I know that my birthday was coming up, but I was unaware that I would reach 30,000+ views on Flickr just one day before it.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of my viewers because without you I would never be able to achieve this.

This is the best birthday present ever!

I began to search online for a website where I can upload my photography portfolio.  Because my Flickr pro account expires in May.

What really amazed me was how blogspot evolved so much after one year.  I fell in love with certain photography templates for blogspot.  In the end I chose this particular one for it's clean and professional look.

To a wonderful beginning again with blogspot.      

0 comments:

Post a Comment